EastEnders' Kara: 'I'm rooting for Dawn and Garry'

Kara Tointon has said she hopes herEastEnders character Dawn Swann will get together with Garry Hobbs.

The actress told the Daily Mirror she was vouching for the friendship to blossom into something else.

"Fingers crossed as I really enjoy working with Ricky Groves," she said. "My mum wants us to get together. And people come up to me on the street and they're all rooting for us.

"I think Dawn is coming to realise that Garry has been the one rock who is always there."

Kara added that she loved being in the soap so much that she would refuse to let her character be killed off.

"I really love it here. If they ever told me they were killing me off I'd refuse to die during the death scene. I won't do it!" she said.

In real life Kara, who has dated Busted singer James Bourne and her ex-EastEnders co-star James Alexandrou, admits she's on the hunt for a new man and is adamant she's looking for Mr Ordinary.

She said: "I've had relationships with people in the business and they haven't worked out. So maybe it's time to go out with a guy who does a normal job."

Kara added: "Finding a man is a bit like shopping for clothes. If you go looking for something specific, you'll never find it."

Source Whats on tv

Comments

Popular Posts