'Enders Tointon in hunt for "normal guy"

Kara Tointon has revealed that she wants to date a guy with a "normal job".

The EastEnders actress told The Mirror that her past relationships with fellow showbusiness stars have not worked out.

"Maybe it's time to go out with a guy who does something completely different. A normal job," she said.

The 25-year-old, who plays single mum Dawn Swann in the BBC soap, said her character has faced a traumatic time following the death of her fiancé Jase two months ago.

"The last few months have been devastating. I’m worn out. Two months of solid crying takes its toll. On a soap you lead a double life. You get so close to people and I had formed a great friendship with Stephen Lord, who played Jase," she said.

However, Tointon said she has no plans to leave the soap and considers herself lucky to be doing a job she loves. "If they ever told me they were killing me off I'd refuse to die during the death scene. I won’t do it," she said.

Source Digital Spy

Comments

Popular Posts