Joyner 'accepts fame'

Jo Joyner has revealed that she sees fame as a necessary evil.

The EastEnders actress, who plays Tanya Branning in the BBC soap, said she does not enjoy being a celebrity but knows that it is "part and parcel of the job".
"I think fame is a necessary evil. It's not a side that I enjoy - it makes me very shy - but a lot of people do enjoy it. Different strokes for different folks," she told WalesOnline."

It wasn't until I started working that I realised people might want to take my picture." However, Joyner added that there are ways for actresses to go unnoticed if they want to avoid attention.

She said: "I'm a girl so if I curl my hair or wear a hat I can be inconspicuous if I need to be, whereas the boys can't do that so easily."

Source Digital Spy

Comments

Popular Posts