Adam triumphs behind the lens

Adam shows he's not just a talented EastEnder in front of the lens. The original cast member clinched the prestigious Architectural Photographer of the Year Award at the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers 2008 Awards.


The winning photo was taken at St Pancras station whilst filming an episode of EastEnders.

Adam says of the winning photograph: "The Champagne Bar shot was taken when we were filming Steven trying to escape with Lucy . I was not in that bit, so I wandered around with my camera and loved all the lines and curves."

Adam adds: "I’m really pleased I won an award - I’m still stunned! In particular that it was at the same event as Damien McGillicuddy and Faye Yerbury - two fantastic photographers.

Adam first got behind the lens of a camera aged 13, whilst performing On The Razzle at the National Theatre.

It has now become a second career where he shoots a variety of work including fashion, sports, theatre, manufacturing, products and portraits.

Source - EastEnders Website

Comments

Popular Posts