Tamzin grateful for 'Enders role

Tamzin Outhwaite has said she doesn't mind if people remember her for her role as Melanie in EastEnders.

The actress, who now appears as Rose in ITV1 drama The Fixer, said she is grateful for playing the man-mad vixen.

"I have a lot from it to be thankful for," she explained.

"There's a definite generation of people that remember you from EastEnders but I left six or seven years ago now, so from a certain age downwards they don't."

While she doesn't rule out returning to Albert Square, Tamzin said she's happier breaking new ground.

"I always say never say never about going back because you just don't know what the future holds but no, I'm quite happy doing different projects, playing different characters," she said.

"I loved my time there at the time but I can't see myself wanting to go back quite yet, no."

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts