Enders Christian 'not a stereotype'

John Partridge has denied his EastEnders character Christian is stereotypically gay.

He said: "Christian wears slightly brighter colours than I would normally wear but you know it is a BBC show and we have to show that I am gay so you know?

"I don't think it's stereotypical at all because there are what I call seven shades of gay and that goes from real straight acting to camp and I like to think that Christian has all of those elements as I do as a gay man."

John also hinted that there was some drama in the pipeline for his character.

"There's lots coming up for Christian right now, of course I am really not at liberty to say what's coming up but there is quite an exciting storyline for me coming up so I am really looking forward to that," he said.

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts