Joe Swash would go back to Walford

Joe Swash has revealed he'd be interested in returning to EastEnders one day.
The actor played Albert Square's Mickey Miller from 2003 until 2008 and has fond memories of being on the BBC One soap.
He said: "Yeah I think I would like to return to EastEnders and I do miss EastEnders, but I wouldn't want to return straight away.

"I mean in a couple of years time then maybe I'll go back, but I just want to see if I can do some work on my own you know, stand on my own two feet."

Joe went on: "The thought that I could always go back to EastEnders in the future, it's really nice though, because I love the place."

The star was last seen in the most recent run of ITV1 reality show I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, which he eventually won.

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts