Palmer plays down 'Apprentice' feud

EastEnders star Patsy Palmer has insisted that she doesn't hold a grudge against her Apprentice rival Michelle Mone.

The actress, best known as Walford's Bianca Jackson, was seen having a heated row with Mone during a Comic Relief special last month.

Palmer later failed to appear alongside her fellow contestants at a promotional event for the programme. She also avoided the BBC's live Comic Relief broadcast.

Recalling the feud, Palmer told the News Of The World: "It was blown out of proportion. What they didn't show was that we'd been working non-stop for five days, getting up at 6am and we were all missing our kids. The row just happened because all our nerves were frayed.

"I've nothing against Michelle. The only reason I didn't go to the Comic Relief reunion was that [my son] Fenton was ill and I didn't want to leave him."

She added: "I was really proud to do it and I don't regret any of it."

Fiona Phillips, who also appeared on the programme, recently complained that her co-stars behaved "hideously".

Source - Digital Spy

Comments

Popular Posts