Patsy Palmer: 'I feel sexier than ever'

EastEnders actress Patsy Palmer has claimed that she feels sexier now than she did in her 20s.

The soap actress, 37, who plays Bianca Jackson, spoke out about her newfound happiness and confidence since successfully battling addictions to drink and drugs.

Palmer, who suffered from addictions for 24 years, admitted that going clean and returning to EastEnders last year has revitalised her.

"I feel sexier now than I did when I was in my 20s," she told Fabulous magazine.

"If I'd felt like this back then I'd have walked around naked the whole time! It's only now I feel sexy and confident and happy with my body, my hair, the way I am."

The mother-of-three also admitted that her first stint in the BBC One soap was a great saviour to her life.

"I was really good at hiding how bad things had got," she said. "To be honest, working on EastEnders saved my life. I hate to think what would have happened to me if I hadn't got that break as Bianca."

Palmer, who has been clean from drink and drugs since September 2004, credits her recovery to full health to husband Richard Merkell. The pair became lovers in 1999 following her departure from EastEnders and the breakdown of her first marriage.

Source - Digital Spy

Comments

Popular Posts