Charlie Brooks' Justin Love

Charlie Brooks says Justin Collins is her ideal man.

The 'EastEnders' actress - who plays evil Janine Butcher in the BBC soap - think the 'Sunday Night Project' presenter is perfect for her because he ticks all the right boxes.

She said: "I don't mind a bit of a belly and I'm not into muscle. I'm into facial hair and love beards. I'm describing Justin Lee Collins! I'd happily go on a date with him."

Charlie - who has a four-year-old daughter, Kiki, from a previous relationship - recently spoke of her desire to find a new man, but is finding it difficult.

She said: "I've been dating, there've been a few complications but nobody significant at the moment. I really want to fall in love, I do. But I'm alright with being single, I feel liberated, I'm in a good place, I feel strong and powerful."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Popular Posts