Kazinsky: 'I'd return if Simons left'

Ex-EastEnders actor Rob Kazinsky has revealed that he would make a return to the BBC soap if his former co-star Rita Simons ever left the programme.

The 25-year-old, who played Sean Slater between 2006 and 2009, told DS at this year's British Soap Awards that if his on-screen wife Simons (Roxy Slater) ever quit the show, he would want to be part of her exit plot.

He said: "I've always said that whatever happens if Rita ever leaves, I want to be in her exit storyline... I'd love to do that."

Reflecting on the state of the programme at the moment, he said: "When I left, I didn't watch it for a little while - I took a long break - and I tuned in and I saw Josie Lawrence and I was like 'oh my God, that's amazing!'

"And then I came to this party today... and there's all these new people and they're all better looking then I ever was!"

He joked: "They're amazing looking people they've suddenly got in this show and I'm just like 'why didn't I stay?!' [Diederick Santer] has upped his game! I wish I'd stayed now... Preeya [Kalidas] - she's cute!"

Source - Digital Spy

Comments

Popular Posts