Shy Lacey Turner

Lacey Turner gets "uptight" on the red carpet.

The 'EastEnders' actress - who plays feisty market worker Stacey Slater - says she's much more timid in real life and gets moody at premieres and award shows because she hates the limelight.

She said: "I always get a bit uptight on the red carpet. There are so many photographers and people around that I'm afraid I'll fall over!

"When it comes to the awards, I dread the thought of winning because I hate making any kind of a speech"

The 21-year-old beauty - who spent £4,000 on a breast enlargement in 2007 - previously admitted her confidence has rocketed since she had the operation, and urges other women to do the same.

She said: "My boob job made me feel better and if you can have one and you want one, you might as well."

When asked if she would have any further cosmetic surgery, Lacey added: "It depends how wrinkly I get and just how bad I look

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Popular Posts