Jo Joyner's holiday secret

Jo Joyner keeps her holiday destination secret to stay out of the limelight.

The EastEnders' actress, who plays Tanya Branning in the soap, said there's nothing she dreads more than being caught by paparazzi while trying to relax with her family.

She said: "My holiday destination is top secret. I try not to tell anyone where I'm going for my summer holidays to avoid being snapped by paparazzi.

"There's nothing worse than being caught by cameras when you're trying to holiday. When I'm away from 'EastEnders' I like to stay out of the limelight."

Jo also told how she enjoys holidays with her family, rather than action-packed raucous nights out with her girlfriends.

She added: "This year there will be 12 of us. We all love spending time together. A family favourite is having a big Barbecue in the summer. There's nothing like prawns on the barbie! We will certainly be cooking up a storm this holiday.

"I also read all of the time when I'm on holiday. I just can't wait to get away and relax with a good book."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Alan said…
This is a very interesting blog and so i like to visit your blog again and again. Keep it up.

Alan

http://holidaydestinationinindia.blogspot.com

Popular Posts