Michelle Collins ''Cindy wish''

Michelle Collins wants her 'EastEnders' alter-ego to come back from the dead.

The actress who played manipulative Cindy Beale in the BBC soap until 1998, when she met her untimely demise off-screen would love to make a return to Albert Square but knows it's pretty unlikely producers could come up with a believable plotline.

She said: "I wouldn't turn my back on doing a soap again I'm open to all things as long as they feel right. Cindy's dead but you never know - she could come back from the grave. Failing that, I'd like a stint in 'Coronation Street'."

Michelle who lives in London with her 12-year-old daughter Maia is also keen to make it in Hollywood but admits it's going to be tough.

The 46-year-old star, who recently auditioned for 'Desperate Housewives', said: "I'm 46 and know I can't get the kind of roles I could get 10 years ago. I'm also around a UK size 10, while everyone in Hollywood is very, very thin."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Anonymous said…
Join the Danielle Mitchell petition or read the new Danille blog written as if she was still alive watching Ronnies every move.

http://thedaniellepetition.wordpress.com/2009/07/

Popular Posts