Steve McFadden 'happier than ever'

Steve McFadden is "happier than ever".

The 'EastEnders' actor who plays hardman Phil Mitchell in the BBC soap says he can't believe how much his life has changed since girlfriend Rachel Sidwell gave birth to their daughter Amelie Tinkerbell three weeks ago and is already planning on expanding their family further.

He said: "I'm happier now than I've ever been. I can't wait to start having more now."

Steve who already has three children from previous relationships, while Rachel has two says being present at Amelie's birth was one of the best moments of his life and heaped praise on his doctor lover.

He added to OK! Magazine: "The day she was born was one of the greatest of my life. I get emotional just watching how Rachel is with our baby.

"She is such a fantastic mummy. She's so good with her, she's so gentle and I love the way she touches her. She's such a happy baby and so calm, it's like Rachel has transferred all that gentleness on to our baby."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Popular Posts