Kara Tointon's 'strange' co-star

Kara Tointon admits it will be "strange" to work with boyfriend Joe Swash again.

The 'EastEnders' actress who starred with the actor in the BBC soap when he played her on-screen brother are set to appear alongside each other in pantomime at Christmas and while Kara says it will feel a bit odd, she is looking forward to it.

She said: "We are starring in panto together. I love singing and dancing so it's perfect. It'll be strange to work together again but we're looking forward to it."

Kara who is leaving the soap later this month also revealed she and Joe want to travel around Australia.

She said: "Australia is my dream destination, but I couldn't go last year when Joe went for 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' because I was working. Joe was in the jungle the whole time so he didn't get to travel much. I'm hoping we can tour the country together."

Source - Vrigin Media

Comments

Popular Posts