Lacey Turner: 'Bikini jibes were horrible'

EastEnders star Lacey Turner has admitted that she was shocked to be branded overweight following a holiday in Dubai last year.

The 21-year-old actress saw her figure coming under scrutiny after pictures showing her in a bikini on the sunshine break emerged in the media.

Turner, who plays Stacey Branning in the BBC One soap, has now told Now magazine that she found the experience "horrible".

She continued: "Unless you have an unbelievable figure, I don't think you want to be reminded of what you look like in a bikini. It's not like I was obese, just a bit podgy."

Reflecting on the day in question, the star commented: "Yes, I was eating chips and smoking a cigarette, but that's because I'm human! I'm a size 8-10 and I could do with toning up, but I just keep hoping I'll miraculously wake up one morning with a six pack!"

Earlier this year, Turner confirmed that she "can't be bothered" to exercise.

Source - Digital Spy

Comments

Popular Posts