Lauren Crace: 'It's nice that people care'

Former EastEnders actress Lauren Crace has admitted that she is still hassled on the streets following the tragic death of her Walford character Danielle Jones.

However, the 23-year-old, who won the best newcomer award at last night's TV Quick and TV Choice Awards, expressed her delight that people care so much.

Crace told DS on the red carpet: "Luckily it's reduced a little bit but people still do ask me and I suppose it's nice that people care."

When asked if she still watches the show, she went on: "I didn't for a bit - I quite enjoyed not watching it - but I'm back into it now. When I knew Joel [Danielle's dad] was going in... I started watching it again."

She added: "I love watching Samantha Janus and Larry [Lamb]'s back now. They're such amazing actors. And all Lacey's storyline that she has coming up. I think it's going to be a really good year."

Source - Digital Spy

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Danielle & Ronnie blog

http://thedaniellepetition.wordpress.com/

Popular Posts