Outhwaite 'wouldn't rule out 'EastEnders'

Tamzin Outhwaite has said that she would consider returning to EastEnders.

However, Bang Showbiz reports that the actress, who played Mel Owen in the soap, is enjoying working on different shows at the moment.

"I love EastEnders and had a great time there," she said. "I don't think it'd be a bad move to go back, but I'm on a different career path and I'm trying different things.

"It's got some great actors in it, but I don't think the time's right for me."

Outhwaite added that her priorities changed after she gave birth to her daughter Florence last year.

"I'm more likely to choose a job because it's closer to home," she told Now magazine. "I also think I'm more confident. Nothing matters as much as my baby.

"You do everything with more gusto, as there's no fear of failure."

Source- Digital Spy

Comments

Popular Posts