Patsy Palmer teased by kids

Patsy Palmer's children always tease her about Bianca Jackson's dress sense.

The EastEnders actress who has three kids, Charley, 17, Fenton, nine, and eight-year-old Emilia admits her soap alter-ego's fashion choices are very questionable, something which doesn't go unnoticed by her children.

She said: "They take the mickey out of me and are always saying, 'Rickkaaay.' And they laugh at Bianca's clothes. I don't blame them as the outfits are getting a bit pantomime. Her pink and leopard skin jacket is mad!"

Patsy returned to the BBC show 18 months ago and admits it was hard to do as she had been enjoying her time as a full-time mother and was worried how she would cope.

She said: "After I left the show, I was a stay-at-home mum. I'm glad I did that too because what's the point of having children if you never see them? I enjoyed that time. I did the odd job, but I couldn't imagine doing 'EastEnders' full-time again. I was actually scared to come back. In my head I didn't think I could cope with the schedule. When you are at home all day, you just can't imagine working those hours, but now the youngest are at school all day and I am so glad I came back. It's been 18 months and I'm really enjoying it. I feel really lucky that I've got these storylines."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Popular Posts