Scott's Strange Propositions

Scott Maslen gets propositioned by strangers in the street.

The 'EastEnders' actress said people mistake him for his promiscuous alter ego, Jack Branning, from the BBC soap despite the fact he is a family man.

He told BANG Showbiz: "I want Jack to go to a nunnery or something, I'm married with a kid! I meet people in the street they're like, 'You want to come around?' I say to them, 'No, I don't actually, I'm not like that!' and they're like, 'Yeah, yeah - everything you play is the same mate, you've got to be' - but no."

With Jack's legendary luck with the female cast of the soap which has so far seen him romance Ronnie and Roxy Mitchell as well as his sister-in-law Tanya and the recent arrival of Sam Mitchell to the soap, it doesn't look like Scott's going to have chance to play his character down anytime soon, particularly as he admits he has a number of scenes with Sam, played by Danniella Westbrook, coming up.

Speaking at the TV Quick Awards, Scott added: "With Sam she's a Mitchell sister isn't she, and Jack's got a real problem with Mitchell sisters.

"He loses all the ability to communicate with himself and he just ends up in trouble. I read the scripts and go, 'surely you would have learned by now?' but, no, he hasn't."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Popular Posts