Charlie's naked truth

EastEnders star Charlie Brooks said it was fun to film a scene in which she did just that but admitted she was scared at the prospect of being naked underneath.

In an episode screened last month, her scheming character Janine Butcher discovered the stolen cash on love interest Ryan's bed, and covered herself in the notes to give him a surprise when he got home.

Speaking of the filming, Charlie said: "I was quite scared when I did it. I literally had no clothes on, just a little nude thing covering my boobs and my bits. I think I just didn't eat for a day, and breathed in! But it was fun."

Unfortunately, she didn't get to keep any of the cash, which amounted to about £2000 in banknotes.

Charlie, 28, picked up the gong for Best B***h at the Inside Soap Awards this week.
She said: "It's always a funny one to win Best B***h, but I was thrilled to have people like what I do."

Source - Holy Soap

Comments

Popular Posts