Danniella Westbrook happy to be at home

Danniella Westbrook is no longer interested in going out partying.

The EastEnders' actress a former cocaine addict has no desire to visit the latest nightclubs as she is happy staying at home with her husband and two children.

She said: "I'm not interested in clubs and, you know what, I'm old. Who wants to see some 35-year-old strumpet standing at the bar?"

Danniella who plays Sam Mitchell in the BBC soap says being a mother and wife is the most important thing in her life but admits she can sometimes but a bit strict with her children, Kai, 12, and eight-year-old Jodie.

She said: "My husband Kevin loved me when I was at my worst. His belief in me kept me going. He's the other half of me.

"I'm a bit of a control freak around my kids. I love them so it's hard not to be protective of them."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Popular Posts