Danniella Westbrook tipped for 'Ice'

EastEnders star Danniella Westbrook has signed up for the next series of Dancing On Ice, a report claims.

The 35-year-old actress has already started practising her skating skills in preparation for her new TV project, according to the Daily Star.

A source told the newspaper: "She's training and is getting better each day. She is determined to do her best."

Westbrook will bow out from her role as Walford's Sam Mitchell in December. Dancing On Ice traditionally runs from January to March each year.

In a recent interview with DS, the star confirmed that she has more work lined up but remained tight-lipped about the details.

She commented: "I have another job starting the week I leave EastEnders which takes me through to March. I can't say what it is, but it's something completely different. Then I have some other jobs that are running alongside of each other. Then from March onwards, I don't know!"

Heather Mills and Hollyoaks duo Gemma Merna and Jennifer Metcalfe have also been tipped to compete on the new series.

Source - Digital Spy

Comments

Popular Posts