Kazinsky: 'It's impossible to find UK work'

Former EastEnders star Rob Kazinsky has admitted that he is struggling to find work on British television.

The actor, who left his role as Sean Slater last year, confirmed that he has been focusing on job offers from abroad in recent months.

He told The Sun: "I've only been offered reality and celebrity based TV here and that's not what I'm interested in doing."I think it's the market at the moment. There doesn't seem to be any work around. None of my actor friends are working, it's almost impossible. The work I've been doing has been more in other countries."

Kazinsky added that he is still willing to make a return to Walford in the future, but does not expect to be back in Albert Square any time soon because his current commitments are keeping him busy.

"[Sean's] still out there, he hasn't died, but he's probably in a mental home somewhere," he explained. "Maybe one day he'll come back with someone else playing him.

"I'd never say never to returning but at this point in time I can't see it happening because I've got so much on. But who knows what will happen in the future?"

The 25-year-old has previously pondered working behind the camera in his post-soap career.

Source - Digital Spy

Comments

Popular Posts