Lacey Turner: 'Mum looks after my awards'

EastEnders star Lacey Turner has revealed that her mother usually looks after her awards.

The 21-year-old actress, who plays troubled Stacey Branning on the Walford drama, went home with the best actress prize at the Inside Soap Awards for the fourth year running last week. She has also secured British Soap Award gongs and an NTA in the past.

Discussing her latest accolade, Turner commented: "It's nice to know the viewers appreciate all the work that you're doing.

"I think my mum will take this one, but what she does with them, I don't know. She thinks I won't keep them clean."

The star has been at the forefront of Albert Square storylines this year following Stacey's recent experiences with bipolar disorder.

"My best moment this year has been the bipolar storyline," Ireland Online quotes Turner as saying. "I'm really honoured that they trusted me with such a big event, but it petrified me at the same time. It's such a good opportunity."

An EastEnders fan recently said that she was diagnosed with the condition thanks to the plotline.

Source - Digital Spy

Comments

Anonymous said…
i met lacey in leeds i was sooooooo happy i adore this girl x

Popular Posts