Larry Lamb's close family

Larry Lamb likes to "snuggle" with his son George.

The 'EastEnders' actor who plays villain Archie Mitchell in the soap said he has a very close relationship with his son, TV and radio presenter George.

Larry said: "We snuggle all the time. Even in the street he'll give me a great smacker right on the chops. We're very close.

"I'm so proud of the honest relationship I have with George. Honesty is the basis of our friendship and he has never been bullied by me. George is a huge part of my life and that's very special to me, especially as I never had that with my own dad."

Larry has previously revealed he had a turbulent relationship with his own abusive father and didn't speak with him for 15 years before he died.

He also talked about how he was immensely proud when he became a father later in life, Larry also has two daughters Eloise, 10, and Eva-Mathilde, six, with his partner Clare Burt, 42 but it also made him realise how old he was getting.

He added: "Becoming a dad again later in life was no accident, but I hadn't thought deeply about the responsibility of having kids when you're older.

"All the milestones you're not going to see. The clock has started ticking.

"There's a lot of things I'm going to miss out on. But it makes me want to do everything I can to be around for as long as I possibly can. I keep active and healthy because I want to be here for them."

Source Virgin Media

Comments

Popular Posts