Walford star Hawkins reveals girl woes

EastEnders star Charlie G. Hawkins has admitted that he is struggling to find a suitable girlfriend.

The 18-year-old actor, better known as Walford's Darren Miller, claimed that he only receives romantic attention from women with ulterior motives.

"I can't get a girl. Well, it's just the ones I do get are only interested in me because I'm in EastEnders and they want my money," he told the Daily Star.

"And the rest aren't interested because they don't want to go out with someone in the limelight.

"So you could say my job is ruining my chances of love. I'm hoping there's a genuine girl out there who will go out with me for me."

Hawkins's soap character is currently one of the main suspects in a 'Who's The Daddy?' mystery surrounding Cheryl Fergison's pregnant character Heather Trott.

Source - Digital Spy

Comments

Popular Posts