Dr Al Departs...

Dr Al Jenkins will leave the Square in the New Year after shooting his last scenes this week.

Adam Croasdell who plays the good doctor, has been a regular on the show since arriving on our screens in May this year, sporting a yellow Beetle and surfboard!

His time in Albert Square has not been without drama, with Heather confiding in him about her pregnancy and watching Stacey leave in a Police car after sectioning her under the Mental Health act, at the request of her mother, Jean .

The delightful doctor has also set a number of female pulses racing and dated a string of Walford women, including Tanya in Fargo’s under the watchful eye of Bradley, Chelsea who he accompanied to Lucas and Denise’s wedding, and most recently Roxy, who he has taken quite a shine to!

Dr Al's decision to leave Albert Square will break a number of hearts. He plans on going back to his father's practice in Cornwall... But who will he take back with him? It's an exciting story for the New Year.

Adam says: "I have worked with and befriended a lot of fantastic actors while I have been at EastEnders. I am very grateful for my time on the show and all the support shown to me by the wonderful viewers who followed my storylines. I see working on EastEnders as a chapter in my on-going work as an actor, as I am always interested in new challenges. I am looking forward to future projects."

Source - EastEnders website

Comments

Popular Posts