Kazinsky rules out 'I'm A Celeb' stint

Ex-EastEnders star Rob Kazinsky has ruled out appearing on this year's I'm A Celebrity....

The soap actor, who played Sean Slater between 2006 and 2009, was linked to the ITV1 reality series by various tabloid newspapers earlier this week.

However, Kazinsky has dismissed the stories, writing on Twitter: "Me? I'm A Celeb? Am I balls! Where do they get this crap from?"

Earlier this month, the 25-year-old admitted that he is finding it tough to get TV work in the UK that is not "reality" or "celebrity" based.

"None of my actor friends are working, it's almost impossible. The work I've been doing has been more in other countries," he said.

I'm A Celebrity... returns for its ninth series on Sunday, November 15 on ITV1.

Source - Digital Spy

Comments

Popular Posts