Belinda Owusu's loved up Christmas

Belinda Owusu plans to spend Christmas with her new boyfriend.

The 'EastEnders' actress has also admitted she has gone crazy buying party dresses for the festive season.

The 20-year-old, who plays intelligent Libby Fox in the show, said: "I've gone mad this Christmas buying clothes on the internet! I got two dresses from Asos - one has a lacy top with a bubble skirt and the other is black with a gold pattern."

Talking about her Christmas plans, Libby added: "I'm in a new relationship - we met six months ago through friends, and I'm considering cooking him a nice Christmas meal!

"He's really funny and that's the most important thing in a relationship for me."

Discussing her style, Belinda said: "I usually go for something classy and then accessorise - I love big bangles. Freedom at Topshop always have some great pieces, and I go the jewellery boutiques in Camden market."

Belinda is currently embroiled in a big storyline in the soap, with her mother Denise's partner Lucas Johnson recently skilling her father Owen Turner.

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Popular Posts