Bianca's mystery cash

We all know Soapland isn't quite the same as real life.

Take Bianca Jackson, for example. The cafe worker may have a lot to worry about but she never seems to be strapped for cash, despite having four kids to provide for.

Actress Patsy Palmer, for one, sometimes wonders how she does it.

Patsy told Inside Soap magazine: "Bianca hasn't got any money - and I do wonder where she gets her cash from sometimes - but you never hear her talking about benefits. I think it's a really positive message that she gets out there and has a job and everything."

In the soap, Bianca is set to support step-daughter Whitney through the trial of her former fiance Tony King, who abused Whitney.

Patsy, revealed she is very close to Shona McGarty, who plays Whitney.

She said: "I spend a lot of time with Shona. She stays with me sometimes, and it's nice to be able to give somebody advice when they're learning and say how it was for me at that age.

"Shona's such a clever girl and works really hard. You forget sometimes she's only 18 years old - she's brilliant!

"She's the same age as my son Charley, so I do feel very protective of her."

Source - Holy Soap

Comments

Popular Posts