Body conscious Rita Simons

Rita Simons says appearing in 'EastEnders' has knocked her body confidence.

The actress who plays Roxy Mitchell in the BBC soap has always suffered with low self-esteem when it comes to her figure and admits it has become worse as she constantly sees herself on the television.

She said: "Being on primetime TV has definitely made me more self-conscious. Regardless of what anyone says, you do look bigger on TV. The number of times I hear, 'Ooh, you look so much thinner in real life.' "

Although the mother-of-two who is between a size eight and 10 sticks to a sensible diet, she admits she sometimes lets herself go.

She told Closer magazine: "Sometimes I'll nick peanuts from behind the bar in The Queen Vic. I'll have spaghetti Bolognese for lunch, Coco Pops and a glass of wine for dinner and KitKat Chunkys for snacks. Believe me, I know how to pig out!"

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Anonymous said…
i LOVE RITA (ROxy) she is DA BEST ACTRESS ever!!!!!! xx luv u 2 bitz!

Popular Posts