Kara hated Dawn's wardrobe!

Most actresses love getting dressed up, but for Kara Tointon, getting glammed up as feisty barmaid Dawn Swann was a chore.

The 26-year-old, who starred in EastEnders for four years, has admitted that she's not a fan of the revealing and cleavage-flaunting outfits she wore on the soap.

Asked if she ever took any clothes home, she told Heat: "No, I did not, I hated Dawn's wardrobe!"

Since her exit from EastEnders in August, Kara who's playing Snow White in panto in Bristol - has been erasing the traces of Dawn.

One of the first things she did was to switch from the barmaid's brassy-coloured rigid up-do into a softer, golden hairstyle.

"When you're in a show like EastEnders, you're not really allowed to do anything to your appearance, so I thought when I left I'd just have a change and get rid of the Dawn thing," she said.

Source - Holy Soap

Comments

Popular Posts