Kemp wants 'evil twin' role

The evil twin is a staple of soap opera.

And now ex-EastEnder Martin Kemp wants to get in on the act, saying he could return to the show as the villainous identical sibling of Steve Owen, who was killed off his a car explosion.

Martin told Closer magazine: "I want the producers to ring me up and get me back on the show. Steve was blown up, but I could come back as his evil twin!"

He added: "Working on EastEnders was the best job I ever had."

Neighbours dabbled with the evil twin scenario when Robert Robinson who admittedly was a triplet, but who's counting? pretended to be his identical brother Cameron, and set about trying to destroy his family.

The full interview with Martin Kemp is in Closer magazine.

Source - Holy Soap

Comments

Anonymous said…
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/jameshall/100002474/eastenders-an-allegory-of-the-credit-crisis/

Popular Posts