Louisa bags Albert Square sign

Louisa Lytton has revealed EastEnders cast members get a signed Albert Square sign when they leave the soap.

The 20-year-old actress who played Ruby Allen in the BBC show from March 2005 to November 2006 told FHM magazine about the rituals that happen when an EastEnder departs.

Louisa said: "You get an Albert Square sign that everyone writes a message on and then on your final day the whole cast and crew come on set and you give a speech, and then you're gone."

The soap star, who went on to appear in The Bill and now has a part in the new American Pie movie, said leaving EastEnders was very hard for her.

She said: "My last day on set I was so emotional. About a week and a half later I went to Mexico, and every day on the beach I was thinking 'I'll never work again'. It's hard leaving a soap when you're 17."

Source - msn

Comments

Popular Posts