Olly dreams of EastEnders role

He may have come close to winning the X Factor, but Olly Murs has confessed he could see himself in EastEnders.

The Essex boy, famed for his cheeky charm and snake hips, dreams of sharing the screen with some of Albert Square's best known residents.

He told Metro: "I would love to bowl into the Queen Vic and ask Peggy Mitchell for a pint."

He went on: "I'd confront Phil over something in the bar. It would be great fun."

Even so, the 25-year-old's main priority is setting the music world alight.

"A pop career is my focus," he added.

Keep us posted if you change your mind, Olly!

Source - Holy Soap

Comments

Anonymous said…
my DREAM is tht 2, i really wanna do tht wat ever it takes but im only 14 years old ! WT CN I DO? the best im doin is taking drama classes!

from Nakash

Popular Posts