Cheryl can't solve Archie mystery

EastEnders' Cheryl Fergison has admitted running into trouble with the old bill over the soap's current mystery storyline.

Viewers will find out who killed the villainous Archie Mitchell in a live episode next month, but Cheryl, who plays Heather Trott, said she had encountered some uniformed fans enthusiastic to solve the murder themselves.

Asked on the red carpet for the National Television Awards if she could reveal the identity of the killer, she said: "No! I can't because I don't know!"

She added: "I got interrogated by police officers this morning, it's been a bit of a traumatic day. At the BP garage, they asked me who killed Archie.

"I said: 'You can torture me, you can handcuff me, you can do what you like, I'll probably enjoy it but the thing is I don't know. There's no point in asking, I don't know. I don't write it.'"

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Popular Posts