Clements: Leaving will be tough

EastEnders star Charlie Clements said it will be "tough" if he finds himself out of work when he leaves his role on the BBC One show.

The actor, who plays Bradley Branning in the soap, is leaving in February, but details of his exit are being kept under wraps.

Speaking on the red carpet at the National Television Awards, Charlie said: "I love working, so being out of work will be the toughest thing."

He went on: "Hopefully I won't be out of work too long. Fingers crossed."

The star said he doesn't yet know what is in store for him on the job front.

"I've had a couple of meetings for different things. I don't know about them yet. I'm waiting to hear back. If nothing comes of them I'll keep plugging away and see what else is out there."

Asked what he'll miss most about the show, where he has worked for nearly four years, he said: "The people I imagine, I'll miss Jake, Lacey, June, everyone."

Source - MSN

Comments

bobbywiggins21 said…
Heyyaa There, GREAT SITE MATE! Do You Know How To Get More People On To The Sites?? Cheak Mine Out. http://bbc1eastenders.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts