Jo Joyner's shift sleep

EastEnders actress Jo Joyner sleeps in shifts since the birth of her twins.

The star who plays Tanya Branning in the soap recently gave birth to Freddie and Edie and now has to sleep in a separate bed to her husband Neil Madden.

She said: "We tried single parenting in the early days - he'd have one downstairs and I'd have the other one upstairs. But he always seemed to get the easy one and I'd get the one with colic.

"With this shift work you have to say to each other, 'I'll see you in a year'. I go to bed at 9pm and Neil brings them in at 1am and sleeps in the spare room."

Jo added that she is not currently thinking about losing her baby weight.

She added to OK! magazine: "I'll do something but the weight will come off gradually, if I can stop eating chocolate, but at the moment I need some kind of treat.

"I have a fantastic personal trainer who will come up with a plan with me. But it will be gentle, like Pilates, something about making me feel good, more than looking good."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Popular Posts