Careless actor Charlie Clements

Charlie Clements doesn't care if his 'EastEnders' alter-ego Bradley Branning dies.

The actor who has played unlucky-in-love Bradley in the BBC soap for the past four years doesn't mind what happens to his character when he leaves Albert Square later this month, as long as he isn't responsible for Archie Mitchell's death.

He said: "I don't mind if Bradley lives or dies, but I don't want him to be the murderer!"

When the announcement was made that Charlie was leaving, there were rumours Bradley would commit suicide or be embroiled in the death of Archie, the man who is father to his fiancee Stacey Slater's unborn child.

Charlie will not find out Bradley's fate until he receives his script for the live show on February 19, as part of 'EastEnders' 25th anniversary celebrations.

The 22-year-old star told Soaplife magazine: "I've no idea who killed Archie because this is the best kept secret I've ever known on this show. Although Bradley can certainly get agitated, I don't think he could be a killer.

"I'm nervous about the live episode. I tell myself it will be like doing theatre - with a bigger audience! As for my exit, I'll be sad to leave because I've made a lot of friends here but I always said I'd only do four years. "

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi im charlotte but u may call me charlie. i really wish bradley didnt die, could`nt u do a scene
where stacey goes and vists bradley then he touches her hand then comes bk to life.

i really want bradley to come bk in the show or im going to cry so bad im not going to stop!!!!! PLEASE TAKE THIS ON BOARD
BY
CHARLOTTE BADDELEY
AGE 12
WEDNESBURY
WEST MIDLANDS

Popular Posts