Danni: Kat and Alfie return is cool

Danniella Westbrook is pleased Kat and Alfie Moon are returning to EastEnders because it makes the show 'real'.

The actress, whose alter ego Sam Mitchell is currently in prison, told Star magazine: "I loved Kat and Alfie, it's cool bringing back old faces because that's what the fans want to see."

She went on: "It makes the show real because people do move away and come back."

Jessie Wallace and Shane Ritchie drove out of Walford for a new life in 2005, but are reprising their roles this autumn.

Danniella is currently in Dancing On Ice, but hasn't ruled out another return to the Walford soap.

"I've got an 18-month prison sentence left to serve first! You never know. I love EastEnders. I grew up on the Square. I started when I was just 15 years old and 21 years later I'm still going back. I'll never say no to EastEnders!"

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts