EastEnders Stacey: I can't believe I killed Archie!

EastEnders actress Lacey Turner has said she "couldn't believe" it when she found out her character Stacey Branning was Archie Mitchell's killer.

Speaking to the News Of The World the 21-year-old admitted that she hadn't even had the slightest hint that it could be Stacey, until she was told half an hour before the live episode began on Friday night.

"I honestly couldn't believe it. I had no idea and didn't for one minute think it would be Stacey," Turner said.

"Usually you are told when you get such a big storyline but this really must be the best-kept secret in EastEnders' history."

"I got a call to go and see Diederick Santer about 20 minutes before we went live," Turner added. "We all knew he was going to see Archie's killer but I didn't think for one second it would be me.

"To be honest it still hasn't sunk in and I can't believe I was the one who killed Archie Mitchell!"

Source - Whats on tv

Comments

Popular Posts