Excited mother Melissa Suffield

Melissa Suffield is "excited" about playing a teenage mum.

The 17-year-old actress says she is ready for a new challenge with her portrayal of 'EastEnders' wild child Lucy Beale and is looking forward to showing off a new side to her character when she gives birth.

She said: "I'm excited about the storyline because it's something brilliant to get my teeth into. I love playing 'b***h Lucy', but you'll soon see a completely different side to her."

Despite looking forward to the plot, Melissa who has played Lucy since 2004 admitted she is unsure about how her character will cope with motherhood.

She explained: "I don't know what she'll do. She's good at rising to a challenge. But then she's always out drinking with her mates, so in that respect I think she'll see it as a burden."

Melissa who is dating one of her schoolfriends, who she refuses to name also admitted she was happy when she learned her alter ego would embark on a romance with Leon, played by Sam Attwater.

She added to new! magazine: "I've got a boyfriend, but, you know, Sam's not bad looking - let's just say that."

Source - Virgin media

Comments

Popular Posts