Three clues on Archie's killer

EastEnders boss Diederick Santer has revealed there have been three big clues as to who murdered Archie Mitchell.

Archie, played by Larry Lamb, was killed with a bust of Queen Victoria on Christmas Day, and the culprit will be unmasked in a live episode of the soap on Friday February 19.

But executive producer Diederick told the soap's official website: "There are three big clues - one in the Christmas Day episode, one more recently and another one that, if I told you where, would give it away too easily."

He said of the mystery's resolution: "The outcome is surprising and yet, like all good surprises, will be in retrospect inevitable."

Meanwhile, actor Larry said he thinks the murderer will be a woman.

He told BBC Breakfast: "I sort of reckon on a female. [But] I don't think it will be Peggy. Peggy's out soon but you can't touch Peggy.

"I'd put money on a female but I have to say, I've got no idea which. Janine's got form, but I don't know."

Source - MSN

Comments

I have a sneaking suspicion it might be Glenda.

Popular Posts