Fergison's son 'confused' by wig

EastEnders star Cheryl Fergison said her son was confused when she dressed as male rapper Vanilla Ice.

The actress, who plays Heather Trott in her day job, donned a blond wig and white tracksuit to perform Ice Ice Baby for Let's Dance For Sport Relief.

Heather, who will repeat her performance in Saturday night's final, said: "I think my son was very confused - He's 10, he was like, 'oh, what's going on?'"

She added: "A lot of people thought I had cut my hair but it was just the wonder of showbiz and make-up."

She joked that her EastEnders co-stars have been "very cruel but kind at the same time" about her performance.

Asked why she was the Walford star who was picked to take part, she said: "I think it was who had some time off, and I had the week off and they thought, 'she's lazy, this one needs her glutes seeing to, let's see if she can dance.' I think there were a few people who would have loved to have done it but because of filming they couldn't."

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts