Jessie can't wait for EastEnders return

Jessie Wallace is looking forward to returning to EastEnders with her on-screen husband Alfie Moon, played by Shane Richie.

The actress told whatsontv.co.uk at the Tesco Magazine Mum of the Year awards that she can't wait to be back on TV with Shane.

"We met up a little while ago to do a photo-shoot and it was like it was yesterday," she said.

"I was with him for half an hour and my face was killing me from laughing. We just have such a laugh together, so I'm really looking forward to it!"

Talking about the live episode of the soap she admitted she wasn't jealous that she missed it, because it would have been too nerve wracking.

She said: "I was on the edge of my seat because you're waiting to see if anything goes wrong. But it didn't, it was great."

Source - Whats on tv

Comments

Popular Posts