Jo Joyner wants tarty Tanya

Jo Joyner wants her 'EastEnders' character to be a "tarty, nasty b***h."

The 32-year-old actress who portrays scorned mother-of-three Tanya Branning, the estranged wife of Max Branning is desperate for her alter-ego to shed her "mumsy" ways and be a bit more outrageous.

She told BANG Showbiz: "I have to say actually, I do prefer playing a sort of tarty, nasty b***h because quite frankly it's more fun. I do love playing Tanya, but it is very different to the roles I had before 'EastEnders'. I'd like to see a bit more of her feisty side.

"I hope it comes out. I think she's been a little bit calm and a little bit mumsy lately and I think if she's been away from Max for a while, she needs to come back with a bit more fight about her and have him on his knees a bit."

Jo is currently taking a break from the show after giving birth to twins, son Freddie and daughter Edie, on December 7 with her husband Neil Madden.

Speaking about motherhood, she added: "It's fantastic. It's full on but it's just been a whirlwind. I've just been so lucky."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello Jo saw you recently on "Loose Women" i didn't realise how much of a "babe" you are, a really beautiful woman. And ever since i saw you on that show i haven't been able to stop masturbating over you you are truly lovely. xxXXxx

Popular Posts