Job juggler John Partridge

John Partridge is worried about how he will "juggle" EastEnders and Over The Rainbow.

The actor who portrays openly-gay Christian Clarke in the BBC One show is concerned about how busy his life will become now he is working on the judging panel of Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber's latest search for a musical theatre star as well.

He told DigitalSpy: "I'm really busy right now so I'm just managing to juggle everything.

EastEnders have been brilliant in working out my schedule so it fits in and everyone's working together. There's no let-up for me right now but Oz and Walford are not that different places really!"

The 38-year-old star has also revealed his ongoing soap storyline where his alter-ego is embroiled in a secret relationship with his married Muslim friend Syed is about to come back to the forefront of the show.

He explained: "I am actually juggling everything all at once right now because I'm actually involved in something at EastEnders the arc of my story is on its way back up again.

"What bothers me is that we have integrity in the story and the story continues to be relevant, continues to help people, support people and we get support for the story."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Popular Posts