Kara Tointon's EastEnders return?

Kara Tointon would return to EastEnders.

The actress who played single mother Dawn Swann for five years until August 2009 admits she would never rule out reappearing on Albert Square, but doesn't expect it to be in the near future.

She told new! magazine: "I haven't been killed off so you don't know. Although I don't think they'll have me back that soon. In a few years I might go back with my daughter Summer, who will be a teenager by then! But never say never."

The 26-year-old star who won 'Let's Dance for Sport Relief' with Mark Ramprakash in March 2008 also revealed she turned down the chance to appear on 'Strictly come Dancing' because it was giving her panic attacks.

She explained: "I decided not to do it because I had a bit of a panic attack over it.

"It's a big thing to sign up for. I love dancing and did the Sport Relief version and I didn't want people saying I'd done that and it wasn't fair."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Alex said…
Kara you tits is nice

Popular Posts